General Conveyor Inc.
Pallet Dispenser-Model RA20
The RA20 is capable of handling various pallet sizes and types with minimal change-over time, and can be retrofitted into existing palletizer and conveyor lines. The heavy-duty motorized lift design with pneumatically operated dispensing mechanisms enable it to dispense the bottom pallet onto a conveyor, or add a new pallet to the bottom of the stack.
- Right-angle or in-line configuration.
- Very quiet operation.
- Competitively priced.
- Options: programmable control; pre-wiring & piping package, Quick change adjustment with jackscrew and hand wheel tooling. Rotating Hook Fingers Rotating Fingers Bottom Plate Fingers
- Up to 20 pallet or 1500 lb capacity.
- Up to 180 pallets per hour.
- Adjustable for pallet sizes from 31” x 31” up to 53” x 48”.
- RA20S model is available with greater capacities.
- Discharge elevation 10” to 26”, adjustable in field (optional floor discharge unit available).
- Suitable for a dry, indoor industrial operating environment with temperatures between 40°F and 104°F (5°C to 40°C).
- Not recommended for wet or damp locations.
- Painted mild steel.
Some guards or components may have been temporarily removed for illustrative purposes only. All equipment guards, protective devices and safety components shall be in place correctly before operating the machine.